- Departments Offering M.Phil
- Admission Procedure
- Regulations for M.Phil. Leading to Ph.D. Programme
- Requirements for M.Phil
- List of M.Phil Degrees Awarded from Sep 2010 to Aug 2011
Application form and prospectus for M.Phil, Ph.D. programmes are available at the Directorate of Admissions which is the central office for receiving , processing your form in light of the regulations. When the directorate receives your completed application form, it will record your details on its computer files with careful consideration being given to all the information on your form and then your form will be sent to the concerned department. The concerned department will conduct test and interview on the announced dates. The Directorate of admissions givens weightages as:
- Weightage given to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. 40%
- Weightage given to the written test GAT ( Graduate Aptitude Test cnducted by N.T.S ). 50% wieghtage
- Weightage carried by interview 10%
Documents To Be Attached:
- Master’s degree (Transcript)
- M.Phil Degree, (where applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate (for students of other Universities)
- N.O.C from the employer (where applicable).
- Current passport size photograph pasted at the right top of the application form.