Admission Notice of Three-Month Certificate Course on “Development Journalism”
Applications are invited on prescribed forms from suitable candidates for a three-month certificate course on “Development Journalism” to be started from September 02, 2013 at the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC), University of Peshawar in collaboration with FATA Development Programme.
1) Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa /FATA
2) Education: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
3) Age Limit: 21-35 years
4) Gender: Both Male and Female (females are encouraged to apply)
i) Last date of Submission of Application Forms: Friday, August 16, 2013
ii) Written Test Day/Date/Time: Wednesday/August 21, 2013/ 09.00 am
iii) Display of short-listed candidates for Interview : Monday, Aug 26, 2013
iv) Interview Day/Date/Timing: Wednesday/ August 28, 2013/ 9.00 am
v) List of Selected candidates to be displayed: Friday August 30, 2013
vi) Commencement of Classes: Monday September 02, 2013
vii) Class Timing: 02.00 pm to 7.30 pm (Monday to Saturday- daily two classes)
viii) Venue: Department of JMC, University of Peshawar
Application Forms can be downloaded from the Peshawar University website http://www.upesh.edu.pk/?q=downloads can also be obtained from the office of IPR, (at the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Peshawar) and through email firstname.lastname@example.org on working days Monday to Friday at 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
· Preference will be given to FATA domiciled candidates.
· Selected candidates employed in any govt/private organization will have to produce NOC/departmental permission for joining the course.
· No TA/DA as well as no lodging/boarding will be permissible.
· Students with less than 85% attendance won’t be granted certificate.
· Students passed with 70% marks are certified for development reporting.
Department of JMC, University of Peshawar
Phone # 091-5611186